Event Sponsorship and Donation Requests
DEEP Brewing Company thrives on our involvement in the Tallahassee community, but there are so many great causes out there! Because of this we unfortunately cannot take part in all good deeds. To assist in the decision of where our libations can provide the most good we ask that you read the following guidelines for donation and sponsorship. Afterwards, fill out a short form that will tell us more about your organization and/or event...
- We do not offer cash donations or sponsorships: We will only approve requests for in-kind donation or sponsorship. We do not make provision for events requiring vendor fees or sponsorship dollars.
- We require brewery presence at all sponsored events: We like to participate in our philanthropic efforts, not just sit by the sidelines. Simply shipping beer for others to pour is not an option.
- Due largely in part to the popularity of our products and limited production volumes, requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the date of the event or date that the donation is needed... Sometimes limited quantities are available on short notice, but preference will be given to those that we can plan for...
- All donations or sponsorships must be associated with a 501c3 or 501c6 non-profit organization, with the majority of proceeds directly benefiting the affiliated organization: We require a letter of determination proving 501c3 status as well as a signed letter from a chair of that organization or an official receipt.
- We only sponsor events that we are legally allowed to: Florida law prohibits us from donating beer to unlicensed events. Any charity function held on public property such as a park or museum must have a temporary liquor license designated to the charity by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation in order for us to participate. Events held in an already licensed premises such as a bar or restaurant must be open to the public and the beer must be furnished free of charge or without implied sale for us to donate.
Please note that due to the volume of requests, it may take 5-10 business days to receive a response.
Thank you and GIVE DEEP!